Invoice Layout helps you to create different invoice formats.
To add a new invoice layout:
- Go to Settings->Invoice Settings->Invoice Layout->Add
- Give a unique distinguishable Layout name
- Add the text to be shown in the top/header of invoice. Generally, it can be your shop name, aligned center with Heading 1 format.
- Add other relevant details.
- You can show/hide address fields.
- You can mark a layout as default. The default layout is used when no layout is found for a location.
- Click on Save.
To use an invoice layout in a location go to” Business Locations -> Edit” and assign the invoice layout.
- In invoice layout, you will find options for invoice designs.
- Used for browser based printing only & NOT print server based printing.
- Slim design is used for thermal line printer based printer.